he division is in possession of precise and stable manufacturing technologies of molding for lead frame production, down-set tools, and tapping tools based on 30-years of accumulated knowledge in molding technologies. Furthermore, diverse high-speed progressive molding for SOT products with a thickness of 0.1mm and thick PWTR products are manufactured with the use of anti-burr and anti-scrap technologies.
Stamping Die for Razor
Stamping die for Metal Dome
- Progressive Stamping Die for HEAT SINK and Carrier Frame.
- Stamping Die for Razor, Tapping tool, TAB, Trim tool.
- Stamping Die for manufacturing Connector and all small electronic parts.
- Stamping Die for cell phone keypad.
Pot & Plunger
- Ultra-fine hard material is used to maintain pressure strength and corrosion-resistance in high - temperatures.
- Increase in durability with minimization of friction resistance
- Capable of producing all types of products including TOWA, YAMADA, and FICO
- Capable of realizing a reasonable price and delivery date through the integrated system that takes - care of production up to the processing of ultra-fine hard materials
- Standardized processing derived from the ISO quality certification system for provision of products - with stable quality
- Approved quality through long-term business with various domestic and Japanese firms
- Use of special material with excellent corrosion-resistance
Demagnetized molding is used for ferrite molding and its use is recommended for powder lamination die and core where magnetism would pose a problem.
Enhancements in density and corrosion-resistance through CIP and HIP processing have contributed to the quality improvement of the products as well as to an increase in the lifespan of the molding.
Precision Molding Components
Various precision components used in different molding and tools are significant for a decrease in maintenance costs and for the production of quality products.
Various precision components of Shinwha have been long-recognized for their excellence that has been provided based on the high end facilities and precision processing technologies.
Tungsten Carbide Roll
Shinwon Tech’s tungsten carbide rolls are mainly used for timber production and the application of Shinwon Tech’s tungsten carbide rolls in the most advanced 압연전용기 will allow high-speed production and innovative productivity.
Iron rod manufacturers have also recently begun using them in their production.